Why do you want to migrate to Canada?
For several years now, Canada has been accepting around quarter of a million new Permanent Residents each year. Canada is a place where people can realize their dreams, where families can enjoy a standard of living second to none, and where businesses enjoy a competitive edge. For people with skills, work experience and a good standard of English or French, qualifying for residence is not a huge barrier. Once accepted, you can take pleasure from the fact that you will be free to live permanently in a country consistently rated by the UN as the world's best country to live in.
- Canada enjoys a high standard of living and best overall quality of life among G7nation.
- Canadians have one of the highest life expectancies in the world.
- Canadians benefit from a good education system and universal health care.
- Canada is peaceful and safe, and one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
- Canada ranks first among the G7 countries in providing equal opportunities for individuals, whether native-born or a new arrival.
- Canada’s equality is enshrined in Canada’s Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the country’s Constitution, guaranteeing freedom and fairness for all.
If you immigrate to Canada, you will have the right to live and work anywhere within the country. You get free public school education for your children, and free health care for you and your family as a permanent resident.
When you immigrate to Canada, you can bring your family with you including your children. Plus, you can come and go as you like. You can still go to your country of origin to visit family and friends.
There are economic benefits and social support available for people who are unemployed or otherwise struggling. Also, if you have children, you are guaranteed benefits. Plus once you have resident status, you can help bring over your family by sponsoring your parents, and your siblings.
Canada's quality of life is fantastic for its residents. It has a very low crime rate. You can visit the US without a visitor visa also, from Canada.
To immigrate, you need to move to Canada. You can apply for full Canadian citizenship and passport three years after you arrive. Then, you can expand your business interests into the United States because of NAFTA or the North American Free Trade Agreement.